I need a simple C# win form project, which will be used for testing some image processing algorithm. This is not a commercial project but it need to have a user friendly interface which will facilitate testing.
The interface needs
1) Multiple image opening dialog
2) Process all images one by one (simple brightness improvement and contrast improvement) and show the processed images in different tabs
3) The processed images tabs need to show both image-before & image-after. The image-after only be seen in the tab, but if the user click on the image-after, it need to change into image-before.
4) Needs a zoom-in/out control for the image and click-drag if the image is zoomed. By default, if the image is larger than the display box, it need to fit into box.
5) Before the image-after, there need to have one radio button (with 4 strength levels) for adjusting strength of the amount of processing. One radio button for brightness improvement and another for contrast improvement.
6) If the user changes the strength in the radio button, that image need to be processed again with new setting
The code for simple brightness improvement and contrast improvement will provided to you.
Budget is $100. Bids above the budget will not be considered.
Have to open for changes in layout and small requirement changes.
Large requirement changes or requirement addition will be payed hourly. Please let me know your hourly rate along with the bid.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Hi. Im currently busy on a project that does image manipulation. I would gladly like to attempt this one directly after. Contact me to chat Maurice
hi i am c# expert .. i already make this kind of forms for testing in emguCV and [url removed, login to view] .. i know what you exactly want.. you can award me for best user friendly form thank you
I can realise it in WinForms or in WPF. I have a work experience with both technologies. If you're interested in my offer, then contact me for discussion of details