--- No Agencies, only freelancers. ---
Our products are physical and digital platforms such as brochures and websites that communicate information to citizens of all ages, roles, and interests in cities, towns, and counties in the U.S. In all cases, our goal is to offer a unique and effective user experience, regardless of the form that experience takes.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join us for a 4-6 month project building information products from scratch. The ideal team member can conduct and execute research and studies to identify the user requirements, devise the best structure and designs for the interface and interactions for the final information products, and work directly with our engineering team to implement the designs. If you are interested in working on a team, building products from scratch in a short timeframe, then answer the questions below as fully as you can.
1. Based on what we've told you, how would you approach building multiple projects from scratch in a short timeframe? Specifically, what steps and decisions would you recommend the team take to be successful?
2. Given that you'll be working with a small team, what contributions do you think you'd be bringing to the team (besides contributing your designs, of course)?
3. Could you briefly explain the design concept behind your last published work in Behance? Tell us a bit about how you decided on the final graphical elements, colors, and visual layout. What interactions and behaviors were you trying to influence?
• Fluent in English;
• Fully available for the entire development and implementation period;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both desktop website and mobile website;
• Critical thinker;
• Problem solver and customer-centered;
• Hold your own Adobe CC and necessaries tools.
Example of typical information product produced:
• Typical City Budget Example: [login to view URL]
• Redesigned City Budget: [login to view URL]
Types of websites (non-budget) that we want to bring to a City.
• Typical city website example: [login to view URL]
• What we want to do: [login to view URL]; [login to view URL]; [login to view URL] - a corporate level of sophistication a city.
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $14/timen for dette job
Im able to do the ui and ux design .i have done many projects of graphics designing in past lets have a talk i dont want money before work im real. ping me to start now Thanks