1. Participate in the creation, prototyping, development, and validation of human interface/systems structure, behavior, and graphic designs for digital systems and products.
2. Function as part of a cross-functional design team and employ a user-centered design methodology to develop new and derivative user interface designs for embedded, web based, client, and mobile applications.
3. Work with product planning, end-users, and product development team members to elicit and understand user and functional system requirements.
4. Conduct competitive benchmarking activities to determine and provide recommendations regarding best-of-breed designs.
5. Perform task analyses/workflow analyses of existing and emerging user work practices Conduct heuristic evaluations of systems and designs.
6. Create flow diagrams, logical models, screen layouts and prototypes.
7. Create and maintain user interface design specifications.
8. Plan and/or conduct usability tests on user interfaces.
1. Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills (written/verbal), including presentation skills.
2. Ability to demonstrate proven visual design /development skills and industry standard platform OS (operating system) experience.
3. Demonstrate ability to create design concepts and prototypes using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, OmniGraffle, Visio, Android, and HTML/XHTML essential.
4. 1-3 yrs. User Interface design experience. Course work or experience in user interface design, visual design, test and evaluation is expected
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹26285 timen for dette job
Good Day, I read Your Project Deatails & I understood. we can Do this project successfully on time, please contact us as soon as possible, we will discuss about this project. Thank you