Looking for entrepreneurial UX designers for Adobe's Plugin Accelerator. Participants will incubate design tooling ideas and build them as Adobe XD plugins.
For details and to apply, please visit [login to view URL]
Shape the future of design tooling. Sponsored by the Adobe Fund for Design, the Plugin Accelerator is 90-day, intensive program for product designers and developers who have an innovative idea for design tooling. Participants will build Adobe XD plugins, using XD as a launchpad for bringing their ideas to life and into users' hands. We want teams to push the boundaries of the XD platform and inspire others to think more broadly about what a plugin can do.
Hosted at Adobe's San Francisco office, the Plugin Accelerator will run June 17 to September 13. Participants will receive:
- $20,000 stipend (per individual)
- Office space
- Hands-on mentorship from Adobe designers, developers, and product managers
- Opportunity to demo their plugins for Adobe executives
- Possible follow-on funding from the Adobe Fund for Design, a $10 million fund providing grants and equity investments to those helping to shape the future of creativity and design
We are looking for individuals and small teams that can:
- Design and develop an XD plugin that expands what XD can do
- Contribute code and insights that will jump start future ecosystem development
Note: Designers can request to be paired with a development partner.
We are currently reviewing applications, with rolling admission, i.e. we may fill all slots before the application period ends on May 10. We encourage you to apply as soon as you're ready.
(XD is Adobe's platform for desigining, prototyping, and sharing any user experience. It is extensible through plugins. Learn more at: [login to view URL])
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $21666 på dette job
Hi, Greetings! We will more than happy to work on your project. We have a demonstrated experience of completing such projects and that too within a deadline. Thanks.