Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and advance your career by working with top talent in London and Madrid, working with the latest emerging technology including AI to build a People First job market in the post COVID world and taking on new challenges?
If you are a highly creative, passionate and impact-driven self-starter who wants to be part of a very innovative and highly scalable early-stage tech start-up disrupting the Future of Work and you have the drive to design highly human-centred and engaging products and experiences that reach people’s hearts, we have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our team and take on full responsibility for redesigning of the App and digital platforms of Crowth!, supporting and influencing the creation of design ideas, concepts and solutions and collaborating with the Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for someone to come and step up in redesigning the app adapting it to the current needs and values of people in the job market in the post-Covid world and convey Crowth!’s Brand identity into our app, transmitting our voice in our users’ journey.
We are looking for:
- A strong people-centric mindset, highly empathetic and able to convey and reflect people's feelings in designs and users’ experience journey
- Highly skilled about simplifying and creating an engaging and interactive user experience with high commitment to continuously understand the user’s needs and optimize the app. Extremely high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in executing all stages of the design process, from the ideation and conceptualisation, to the pixel perfect finalisation and delivery of outstanding end products, user testing and storytelling in a high performing culture and fast paced environment, preferably in start-ups and scale ups.
- Solid knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or similar
- High interest in Brand identity and Marketing (preferably). Ability to translate Crowth! values and culture into digital experiences
- Excellent attitude, proactivity, flexibility and desire to influence the creation of an exciting, high growth potential & purpose driven business
- BSc/BA in Design, UX/UI, Industrial Design or related field, preferably with strong academic background.
- Strong cultural fit
*Portfolio needed and based in London