1. Import attachments from enterprise.
2. Under "Edit Business Details" for Purchase Orders, change customer info box to show vendor information.
3. Change column ordering on sales orders,invoice, and PO's to match quickbooks.
4. When an invoice is created and has had a payment, it does not update. It still shows a balance even when the QB version shows 0 balance.
5. Seperate PO and SO in search area
6. Add Invoice Number under "Edit customer details"
7. add a column to the production screen (maximize page only) that would be titled "Summary" this would pull the quantity and style numbers only from the QB S.O.
8. change the check box for "Assembly" to read " Stock Pulled/Ordered"? This would still send to the assembly Que. then I need a new box that has "Assembly in Process"
The current "Assembly Done" would be changed to Production Complete. These two checked would still turn the color green. Current "Production Complete" box would just go away.
1. Dub email address when changes are made to the Customer Info (example Sale 2594,invoice 32316)
2. apostrophe issue with searching or adding attachments.
3. If I copy and past things in to QB and then save it so it will appear in the workflow, the punctuation does not carry over. It's only when I manually type it in that it will show up in the workflow