The web site uses some shortcode-like markup to create forms.
The forms are used to create text for copying and pasting.
1) Soapnote Console: A form directory. Mockup is at [url removed, login to view]
This page will have 4 main parts:
A) Category - the wordpress category for the form
B) List - all of the forms in that category
C) Selected form - the selected form is embedded in this box; this includes a 'submit' button to send output to 'D'
D) Result - the result from the Selected form ('C'); the text in this box should be editable
E) other buttons
* copy - this copies all the text out of the Result box ('C')
* pdf - this makes pdf from all the text out of the Result box ('C')
* email - this emails all the text from the Result box ('C')
* make soapnote form - this links to Soapnote Sandbox (below)
2) Soapnote Sandbox: A form developer page. Mockup is at [url removed, login to view]
This page will have 2 main parts:
A) Markup - text with shortcodes is entered here
B) Form - the form is displayed here
C) other buttons
* save - saves work on current form as a wordpress post
* preview - shows a full preview of the Form ('B')
* help - opens pop up of help page: [url removed, login to view]
* view form list - this links to Soapnote Console (above)