This project will require you to build a client library for the Ricoh Theta in C# with an eye to making it work correctly in Unity3D (with Coroutines etc).
1. Is already connected to the Camera Wifi
2. Session setup is already done. (Camera will already be livestreaming, with existing library - [login to view URL])
3. Only newer Ricoh Theta cameras (model S, etc)
4. There are existing client libraries in different languages that can be converted.
5. This is not about the user interface, but rather about the API part
6. Deploying to iOS and Android, so shouldn't use any Unity feature that wouldn't be available (for example some weird AOT compilation issues in iOS). Unlikely to be a problem.
1. Call the 'take photo' function
2. Await processing
3. Download and store the photo once processing is complete
4. Create hooks to display progress
Unfortunately, freelancer.com is known for receiving a lot of applications that haven't even read the project description. As such please answer the following questions or you application will be deleted:
1. What are some of the differences between the various Ricoh Theta cameras?
2. What are Coroutines in Unity3D and why are they important.
3. What would be the result of a long running operation that was not correctly optimized (for example using threads or coroutines).