Jedi-Level Unity Developer / Game Developer Needed
$25-50 CAD / time
Meet Sak, a weapon wielding, spell casting, monster-smashing pillow brought to life and sent on a quest to restore the realm of dreams! Our tiny team is doing our best to bring this creature-carnival of side-scroller RPG fun to digital reality.
We are seeking a skilled Unity developer with extraordinary ability to turn our hand-crafted level designs and hand-painted assets into 2D side-scrolling game levels, complete with some POP! a dash of creativity and a notable implementation of some eye-popping magical wizardry.
We have clear ideas of what we want to achieve, but we're looking for someone who can think out of the box, be independently creative, and offer forward-thinking suggestions as well if clear opportunities for improvement exist. Ideally the candidate (individuals please, no teams) should have the following qualifications:
1. Extremely familiar with Unity, very familiar with systems like Playmaker. Able to adapt to our current system of development. Familiarity and experience with the Corgi game development kit will be considered a strong asset.
2. Works well with others and is participatory in a multicultural team composed of several members. We are an open worktable, with everyone participating to create something really amazing, and we're looking for like-minded people to join us.
3. Comfortable participating and reporting through a Discord and Trello managed online team environment
4. Comfortable using provided basic and medium-complexity level design layouts to create cleanly interpreted implementations of custom and advanced Unity 2D side-scrolling platformer-style games, using the assets provided.
5. Thinking outside the box is important to enhancing and advancing the fluidity and fun of gameplay, and you're comfortable discussing, designing and implementing your own changes to the level design to improve the overall quality of gameplay. If you spot issues, you're comfortable with just diving in and making things better, and then short-form documenting those changes. (See Item 7, below)
6. Experienced in Unity game development, with strengths in 2D. Fast, familiar and proficient. Yes, you read that right; we did write this pretty much in Item 1.
7. Implements clean code, intelligent and organized management of files.
8. Efficient at short-form task and error reporting.
We're pretty easy-going and easy to get along with, it's a relaxed casual team, but this project means the absolute world to us so we do expect professionalism and timely execution of tasks.
Standard non-disclosure agreement is required for participation.
Although this is a short-term contract we are very interested in forging strong, long-term relationships with the fellow creatives who have the right attitude, greater vision and exceptional talent. Very excellent chance of long-term engagement for the right candidate.
Projekt ID: #36708761
51 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $37/timen for dette job
We do have experience in Unity game development including AR, however can you please share details about your game concept? Are you planning to do hyper casual game? Let's discuss when you are online and move ahead.