• Understanding and Capturing business needs, Requirement Analysis Process.
• Experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes is highly desired.
• The strong knowledge and understanding of business request and translating that into Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD).
• Candidate need to be very strong in Test Cases, Test Plans, Use case diagram. UML Methodology.
• Software Engineering Methods Waterfall Method /Rational Unified Process (RUP) /RAD Methodology /AGILE Methodology /Prototype Model / Comparison between Waterfall & RUP / Artifacts delivered in each phase of RUP.
• Different Testing Methods White Box, Black Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
• Business Analysis Tools for Requirement Gathering, Analysis & Modeling, Rational Requisite Pro, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, MS Visio.
• Experience with Business Analytics techniques using IBM SPSS STAT.
Skills Development Program:
• Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
• Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
• On Job Support with dedicated support team.
• Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.
Pay and Benefits:
• Free Online Training.
• Biweekly payment.
• Interview support and On-Job support.
• Relocation expenses to the client location.
Location : Across USA
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for off siting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $38/time for dette job
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
I have good experience on gathering requirements and creating implementing specification and development specification documents for the software project. I would like to work for this project.