Hey dear programmers,
The following problem:
- Customer gets spam calls that occupy his line (Google Ads competitor).
- Spam bot calls with real mobile numbers (blocking specific number blocks is not possible, because real callers on callback!).
- We need to identify the numbers that the spammer uses, so that we can exclude at least some numbers in the future.
- A number must be interposed so that the SPAM caller can't get to the original number (Unless the spammer calls himself! In this case we can change the number to make it harder for the spamer every time!)
- User sees a number but has to enter a verification pin to be identified as a human and forwarded.
- Calling numbers that do not verify go on a blocking list.
Translated with [login to view URL] (free version)
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €585 timen for dette job
Hey, I have checked your requirement and understand that as well. I have done SIMILAR work past. Do you want to see the DEMO WORK??? Will show you Thanks.