Native Italian speakers who can read, write and comprehend the paragraphs. The task is to review various contents which could be text content based on guidelines and write the same with the help of a stylus on the android tablet.
Note: A person interested in this project should have an Android Tablet or a smartphone with Stylus.
Purpose of the task:
The purpose of the task is to collect digital handwritten text samples, composed of multiple lines. We will use those samples to train machine learning models to read text.
Once the task starts, you will see a text at the top of the screen. You have to replicate the text exactly the same using the stylus and then tap the "next" button to send the work. Depending on the task, the app will only permit writing with a stylus.
The text from most prompts come from Wikipedia, which we believe is mostly free of shocking or controversial language.
Skipping a prompt is achieved by simply tapping the "next" button without writing anything.
We would very much appreciate feedback so we can remove this content and improve the way we create these prompts.
At the bottom of the screen you'll see the status of your activity i.e. how many prompts completed vs. skipped.
You can pause the work by either closing the app or hitting the back button. You can resume any time by picking the task in the task list again.
- Expected time/question - 98%
- Budget - $10 for the initial project, based on the performance you will be selected.
Interface of the tool:
- Numbers/annotation will be actively tracked
- Total time spent on the tool will be captured
- Tech Mahindra NDA Signed (This will be issued later in the project)
- Passed Initial annotation Review
- Data collection consent form to be signed/ acknowledged on the app
- Person need to provide a personal gmail ID or if needed, can create 1 only for this task.