We are looking for a native speaker (or equivalent) with a good understanding of English to update the translation of a webpage.
The translation comes from a one and half page word document of approximately 600 words in length, and the updated version of this document is 846 words in length.
The two documents are quite similar and the overall job should be reasonably straightforward.
The current translation can be found at [url removed, login to view] by clicking on the appropriate flag, and we would suggest that this is used as the basis for updating the translation.
We prefer to use the escrow system and you need to tell us at time of bidding if you require another form of payment. We are also away over the Christmas/New Year period (Dec 22 to Jan 3) so any bidder needs to be aware that there could be a delay in the final approval of payment.
A representative sample of material from the updated document is given as follows:
What’s great about New Zealand?
- New Zealand is an English-speaking country
- Top quality education in a pleasant, safe, learning environment
- Internationally recognised degrees
- Consistently high standards of education in universities, tertiary training providers and high schools
- Beautiful scenery surrounding all cities
- Friendly helpful people
WE STILL REQUIRE SOMEONE FOR THIS PROJECT!