We are currently seeking a talented project coordinator with university qualifications who can manage translation and other language service projects all the way from quoting to delivery.
Full training will be provided, but this is a fast-paced role for which we need someone intelligent who works independently, makes smart decisions in critical situation, is proactive and works fast and efficiently.
The role involves client communication on the phone and by email.
Position 1: Tuesday to Saturday, 8am to 4pm Sydney
Position 2: Tuesday to Saturday, 3pm to 11pm Sydney time
In each position, you should also be ready to work on Sundays instead of Saturdays, should this become necessary in the future.
During each shift, you must take unpaid breaks of 30-60 minutes. This means that your weekly hours are 35 to 37.50 hours.
Technical requirements (we will check your computer specs):
1. Your own powerful and secure computer (no loaned computers, etc.)
2. Computer must be Windows-based (no Apple)
3. Minimum screen size 15 inch
4. At least 200GB hard drive space, 6 GB RAM and an adequate CPU.
5. An excellent hardwired internet connection with a minimum of 3 Mbps (no wireless internet) not subject to frequent power outages.
- Very good common sense, ability to work independently
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent general computer skills
- Great attention to detail (Start your application with the words "I pay attention to detail")
- Excellent English skills in writing and on the phone
- Customer orientation, friendliness
Required software: MS Word and Excel 2010 or higher
Please only apply if you fulfill all criteria!
This can be a long-term collaboration with regular and secure income.
We look forward to receiving your application.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $21/time for dette job
I have over 10 years of experience in working as a VA, Project Manager and a Customer Service Expert in different office settings and virtually to help companies succeed in their business.
I pay attention to details. High educated young person - an electrical engineer with great knowledge of English. Can work 20 hours per week, from 3 pm Sydney time.
Hello I pay attention to detail. My skill is fast typing(65wpm) I am very organized, able to work in stresfull situation and fulfill all your criteria. Would be happy to work with you. With best wishes Sanja
I am a professional writer (academic, copy, line and substantive editing) and proofreader offering a good amount of experience in editing a wide range of written stuff. (pm me for sample work.