TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH – JOB DESCRIPTION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STAFF
Translation from Spanish (Latin American) to English (US) of 1 document in PDF with a total of 9 pages (1,282 words).
It is required a general knowledge of essential terms about Administration, Information Technology and the Hotel Industry. (The translation is to be delivered in editable Word document, with EXACTLY the same format shown in the PDF document, therefore please, consider you may have to work on that also).
2 working days.
Value of the Project:
USD $ 50 (Not Negotiable).
Immediate payment on delivery and review. (Payment is made only through Freelancer).
Effective date of this Project Offer:
Valid until January 5, 2016.
Profile of the Freelance Translator:
• Preferably, the translator's mother tongue is the English.
• The translator has a mastery of reading comprehension and writing in Spanish and English (100%).
• Formality and sense of responsibility are a must.
• Reliability and ethics are a must.
• The translator has accumulated knowledge and experience for at least three years in the field.
• Translations using Google translator, Trados and / or any mechanisms / translation software are NOT accepted.
• Focused on quality. Perfectionist.
• Excellent writing style, spelling, correct application of grammar rules and sense of interpretation and transliteration in the target language, in this case, English of the United States of America.
• Literal translations are NOT accepted and will NOT be paid. The job of a professional translator is not the literal translation but the correct interpretation and rewriting in the target language.
• The interested translator must justify his/her knowledge and experience, submitting his/her resume first. Links to LinkedIn and/or Freelancer Portfolios are NOT accepted.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ASLAN | International Translation Services