TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH – JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF (B)
Translation from Spanish (Latin American) to English (US) of 1 document in Word with a total of 3 pages (796 words).
It is required a general knowledge of essential terms about Administration and the Hotel Industry. (The translation is to be delivered in editable Word document).
1 working day.
Value of the Project:
USD $ 35 (Not Negotiable).
Immediate payment on delivery and review. (Payment is made only through Freelancer).
Effective date of this Project Offer:
Valid until December 3, 2015.
Profile of the Freelance Translator:
• Preferably, the translator's mother tongue is the English.
• The translator has a mastery of reading comprehension and writing in Spanish and English (100%).
• Formality and sense of responsibility are a must.
• Reliability and ethics are a must.
• The translator has accumulated knowledge and experience for at least three years in the field.
• Translations using Google translator, Trados and / or any mechanisms / translation software are NOT accepted.
• Focused on quality. Perfectionist.
• Excellent writing style, spelling, correct application of grammar rules and sense of interpretation and transliteration in the target language, in this case, English of the United States of America.
• Literal translations are NOT accepted and will NOT be paid. The job of a professional translator is not the literal translation but the correct interpretation and rewriting in the target language.
• The interested translator must justify his/her knowledge and experience, submitting his/her resume first. Links to LinkedIn and/or Freelancer Portfolios are NOT accepted.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
ASLAN | International Translation Services
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $71 på dette job
Studied Spanish language and speak English as my native language. I have written many job descriptions so this will be easy work. I've also taken many translation classes during Uni