Translation from Russian to English of 1 document of around 2,000 words.
Value of the Project:
US $ 35 (Not Negotiable).
Immediate payment on delivery after review.
Profile of the Freelance Translator:
• Preferably, the translator's mother tongue is English or Russian.
• The translator has a mastery of reading comprehension and writing in Russian and English (100%) and experience in legal translations
• Translations using Google translator, Trados and / or any mechanisms / translation software are NOT accepted.
• Excellent writing style, spelling, correct application of grammar rules and sense of interpretation.
• Literal translations are NOT accepted and will NOT be paid. The job of a professional translator is not the literal translation but the correct interpretation and rewriting in the target language.
• If you are an agency, please don't bid. It is only for experienced translators.
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $37 på dette job
Hello I can help you with translation from Russian to English. My native language is Russian. I have enough experience in the field. Looking forward to working with you. Best regards, Volodymyr.
Hello! I can start working immediately. I'm fluent in English; Russian is my native. I have an experience in academic, law, business and gaming translations. Please, provide me with more details. Thank you!
I am a native russian speaker. I have the IELTS certificate with score 7 - CEFR level C1. I am an experienced translator and it won`t take me many time to complete the job.
Native Ukrainian speaker but knowing Russian as well as my native one so I think there won't be any problem. If the document isn't very complicated I can take it.