I want to hire an assistant based in Sweden to search for some Swedish books on the internet and to buy them for me.
The assistant will need to search all Swedish marketplace websites where people sell books directly to other people. In the United States (where I am based), examples of such websites are Amazon, eBay, and OfferUp. I am aware of the Swedish website [login to view URL], but beyond that I am not knowledgeable about similar services that cater to Sweden. So the assistant must have familiarity with such marketplaces, or be willing to search for them and learn how to use them.
In total, I want to buy 20 books. Some of them might be rare. I will provide the book titles and other information to help find the books only to the selected freelancer.
After searching for the books, the assistant will record their findings using Google Sheets.
Then, I will review their findings. If the prices of the items are right, I will ask the assistant to buy them, then mail them to me.
I will pay for 100% of the costs associated with buying and mailing the books. These costs include:
- The cost of the books I want to buy (including tax and fees, if any).
- The cost of postage for you to receive the books from the sellers.
- The cost of the packaging supplies you use to prepare the books to be shipped to me.
- The cost of postage for you to mail the books to me.
- All of your fees. For example, the cost of converting U.S. dollars into Swedish Krona that your bank charges you.
- Other miscellaneous expenses. For example, the cost for you to travel to the post office to mail the items.
To send you payment, I only use Freelancer.com's milestone payment system. Please do not ask me to use PayPal, Skrill, or any other service.
I have successfully completed shopping jobs like this with many other freelancers in many countries. Here are some of my previously completed jobs, if you are interested in looking:
Because there is some personal information involved in this job, you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before I hire you.
HOW TO BID:
Please let your bid represent your FEE for providing me this product searching service and for buying 20 books. You will be paid a fixed fee, which we will agree on before starting this project. I will set up a milestone for 100% of your fee before you begin.
DO NOT include the price of the books or shipping in your bid. It is impossible to know those exact amounts right now anyway. We will calculate those costs as the job progresses. I will set up separate milestones for the product costs, shipping costs, etc.
I am aiming to buy 20 books. However, because some books might be rare, I do not know exactly how many you will successfully find. Even if you end up buying fewer than 20 books, I will still pay you your full fee.
This is an easy job. There are only three requirements:
- You must be based in Sweden.
- You must be familiar with all Swedish online marketplaces people buy and sell books to each other.
- You must have good ENGLISH communication skills. (I don't speak Swedish.)
The person who charges me the most reasonable fee will be awarded this job. With your bid, please tell me your favorite movie and your favorite color. If you have questions, please ask me and I'll happily answer them. Thank you!