MU Interactive Media is looking for a person with editorial and proof-reading skills to work on texts on a technology blog in Russian.
- excellent knowledge of Russian in speaking and writing (preferably a native speaker or person after Russian philology)
- excellent understanding of the Polish language in speech and writing (communication with the team, extraction of information from documents in Polish, translation of texts from Polish into Russian)
- good command of English in writing (extraction of data from documents in English)
Additional skills (welcome but not necessary):
- knowledge of technological issues in the field of security, monitoring, and modern technologies
- ease of writing
- the flexibility of working time (orders can be urgent, so sometimes they require work also at the weekend)
- substantive editing and linguistic correction of articles in Russian (2-3 articles per month with a length of around 2,500 or 4,000 sign with space; at the project's start, the number of articles may be larger)
- duration of the project (at least several months)
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €86 på dette job
Hello. I will edit/rewrite/proofread a thousand-word writing so that it is ready within a day plagiarism free. I also offer services in the areas of detailed descriptions and correction of grammatical errors. Regards
Hello, We can provide you high quality lingustic services for affordable price and assuring quick turnaround. Native Polish, English and Russian speakers for this job! Look forward to your message.
"Hi, You are looking for a creative copywriter. We are an agency. We have several native copywriter to help you. They are well experienced and professional. Knock me to discuss further details. Regards"