Hong Kong company is now recruiting 6 long-term Chinese Internet novel translators / editors
1. Internet novel translator is a long-term SOHO work, you need to sign a one-year contract, which can be renewed. We are only seeking translators/editors who are interested in translating Chinese novels as a stable career.
2. Job description: translating/editing famous Chinese Internet novels (historical, mystical etc.) into English.
3. Translation speed requirements: at least 2500 characters per work day. For editors, at least 5000 characters per work day.
4. Translation quality requirements: native or near-native English grammar, fluent, no major translation errors. The translator needs to produce the glossary in time and ensure that the translation error is less than 20%.
5. Editors must be a native English speaker.
6. Payment: Monthly settlement, directly into the translator's Alipay or PayPal account.
Please provide your resume, past translation samples to: hr@[url removed, login to view], we will filter the resume and send you follow-up test.