I am looking for someone fluent in the Lebanese Arabic Dialect to translate words/phrases/sentences into the Lebanese Dialect in a 125 page document. I need the translation done in both English transliteration and the Arabic script.
Because there are 125 pages that need to be translated, it should take you no more than 2-3 days to translate and proofread those 125 pages.
In the translation you will be asked to clarify some points, give explanations, and give clarifications if things are not clear.
About the 125 page document:
Most of the document is double spaced and written in times new roman size 12 font.
The margins are normal. The document consists of vocabulary words/phrases/sentences/examples etc.
If interested you should have:
Be able to communicate fluently in the Lebanese Arabic dialect.
Be able to read and write the Arabic script.
Be able to speak and understand English fluently.
Needless to say I am looking for someone with a good work ethic who can sit and work towards completing this project. I don't want to have to stop too often. I would prefer that you work steadily until the project is complete.
If you are interested in this project, answer the following questions using a full sentence, or sentences, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Does your bid include the GetAFreelancer fees?
3. Let me know which day of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project?
Don't "disappear" then "reappear" after being assigned the project.
4. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
5. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
6. Do you have a Resume? Send your Resume.
7. Do you have an English writing sample? If so, send it.
8. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
9. Why are you applying for this project?
10. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
11. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the translation and proofread your work for all 125 pages
[url removed, login to view] understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview so you need to have a microphone.
I do not pay upfront. I pay when the project is complete.
Do not plagiarize. Copyscape and other tools will be used to check ALL written work.
Place your bid for this project.