Around 70 videos (Total 10 Hours) of English online course content will be translated into Chinese (targeting Chinese Mandarin speakers).
Your task is;
- Listening to the English content being taught, and creating Chinese .SRT Subtitles by listening and translating English voice into Chinese.
I will only hire IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE REFERENCES that you can provide.
Most important thing is that YOU must be adapted to American English, as there are a lot of "AMERICAN ENGLISH" Phrases/Slangs/Terms involved in the content you'll be translating.
It's not reading from a script. There is no script. You will listen to the person (%100 American speaker) and make the translation. Making sure the technical terms are correct, fully understanding of the content being taught is MUST.
- You must have previous translation experience, (I'll be asking for references).
- You must be a native Chinese speaker.
- You must be adapted to American English, there are lot of American English Phrases involved.
- There is no reading script, you will be translating from scratch, by listening only.
I will send you sample videos once I get your offer.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $542 på dette job
Hello There, All Of Our Transcribers are Located in the USA, Allowing us to provide you with industry-leading Transcription Quality. We never use nonhuman Transcription methods. Best Regards