Translation of a basic, one and a half page, 640 word document from English to Arabic.
Document is mainly bullet points/short statements describing education related services.
We’ve just received the final version of the document and there are unfortunately a number of unexpected amendments to the project as well as issues that have arisen from bids placed over the twenty-four hours:
1. The document is now 919 words in length; and
2. We are looking for a native speaker (or equivalent) to translate the material; and
3. There are a small number of education specific acronyms, as well as place names, which will require a careful and appropriate translation; and
4. The translation will be checked by another suitably skilled individual prior to payment being authorised.
We therefore ask that all existing bidders as well as any new bidders amend their bids accordingly, posting a PM once this is done.
A representative sample of material from the document is given as follows:
What’s great about New Zealand?
- New Zealand is an English-speaking country
- Top quality education in a pleasant, safe, learning environment
- Internationally recognised degrees
- Consistently high standards of education in universities, tertiary training providers and high schools
- Beautiful scenery surrounding all cities
- Friendly helpful people
My apologies for any inconvenience these changes have caused.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
Sir, I am fluent in Arabic and Russian, and I have enough professional experience in translating text from English / Russian / Arabic. I shall do this project easily. I am looking forward to your project.