I am looking for a professional to translate a German technical book to American English. Technical areas are computer networks, computer security and Unix/Linux.
1. Native English speakers only (american englisch)
2. Must have serious academic training
3. Technical skills to understand the text
4. Previous experiences with similar projects
5. Be prepared to provide a 500 words sample of your work (sample chapter on request)
600pages, ~150k words, ~[url removed, login to view] characters
Work to be done:
1. read and understand German source text;
2. identify and clarify unclear passages with the author;
3. translate German source to American English;
6months with milestones
I am willing to pay a fair price for high quality work. Long-term cooperation for similar projects is sought.
Translation teams, agents or similar will not be considered. I prefer a decent individual with the required skills and motivation.
18 freelancers are bidding on average €2143 for this job
Hi, I am native speaker of romanian and i have a team of translators who performs translations in english, italian and german. Thanks for your time and trust if we work together in the future.
Kindly be informed that I've beed Unix/Linux/Network Admin and programer for the last 6 years. My translate rate is 15k words/day. Waiting for the sample chapter. Regards Rania