COPYWRITING (advertisement writing)
I am looking for an experienced copywriter that has dealt
with advertisement creation and has worked in tandem with
creative designers or is one.
Tasks of the job:
1) You will rewrite the words on our website
so it appeals to the general mass and suggest improvements on navigation
and everything on the website so it attracts the user to buy buy buy.
On our 10-15 webpage site.
2) You will be required to create an uniform brand type, like
I want to express to the user that we are a breakthrough type product
that is also natural, how will we get thwat message throughe in the most
1) Please give 3 egood examples of how a product advertisement in a
text magazine ad can be improved
1) I'm selling a rosacea (red skin/blotchy problems) type medicine product,
PGive me one good example of a good slogan/overall feel.
I pay ontime, and I'm very easy to work with.
This will be RECURRING work.
Looking to pay $100-200 for this task for now, if you deserve more,please say so.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).