I need to translate three files from English to Estonian. I'm looking for a native translator so you must be from Estonia or an Estonian living in Russia or somewhere else. Kindly post something about yourself and your experience.
The total length is about 75000 characters including spaces or 10000 words. The topic is investing (forex) so it is good if you are familiar with some terminology.
You will get three files in a plaintext format (.php), to explain some important things:
- the uploaded files are a text file which can be opened in any text editor (PSPad, Notepad, Komodo, Netbeans)
- it can be opened in MS Word if you really want to, but REMEMBER that it MUST NOT BE SAVED AS DOC OR DOCX file (save it as plaintext in UTF8 encoding)
- if you can differentiate between formal and informal language (such as du/Sie in German), please use the FORMAL version
- there are a lot of synonyms (rise/increase/gain). PLEASE try to translate them truthfully and not always to the same word.
- the text is in the following format:
"some-title" => <<<EOT
<p>Another text with a <a href="%s">link</a></p>
- Please only edit the actual text and NOT THE FORMATTING so the result of this example (English to German) would be:
"ubersetzer-titel" => <<<EOT
<p>übersetzter Titel mit einem <a href="%s">link</a></p>
As you can see, you should not edit the formatting such as tags, quotes and brackets, only the text.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $357 for dette job
Hi, We are a team of native linguists and professionals. Everything is done by Native Speakers only, the price includes proofreading as well… we always assign 2 Linguists on one file. Regards BRD
Hello! My name is Alexey. My mother language is Russian. I speaking English, Polish, Portuguese, Ukranian and a little bit German languages. I would like to help you with translations. I am ready to start!