1) The text of Dialog 7 will be uploaded.
2) The list of unique words will be provided once a Freelancer has been chosen.
3) We need proofing and corrections (and minimal discussion to update text before recording; although, if there needs to be extended discussions concerning the update of the Dialog Discussion, then I will make arrangements to discuss any point).
4) Lesson1/[url removed, login to view] will be sent as a sample of what we are doing once a Freelancer has been chosen.
5) Record Spanish-text (pause between each phrase) only using studio-quality microphone (mono, not stereo). If word is repeated two or three times in text, it must be recorded two or three times. Must NOT be any background noises, and little to no “white noise” hiss/background.
6) It is very important that the script of the Dialog be followed; if necessary, include script corrections after the recording the script and then record the corrections.
7) Files should be submitted in high quality mp3 format.
8) Also, included with this project is a one-time list of Household items/terms - they are currently in English; we need the Spanish equivalent translated below. We will provide the Household terms once a Freelancer has been selected.