1) You must have good English and Urdu Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) You must have access to Google Docs & know how to use it.
1) We will share with you 20 Google docs pertaining to 20 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in a Google Doc file in the format we show. (samples attached).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screen shots edited.
4) The attached example is of an average size game, but there are games much smaller and much larger, some with 20+ levels.
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
I am a native Urdu Speeaker and have a good command on both English & Urdu. In addition, I have good knowledge of photoshop which makes me a suitable candidate for the job.