1) You must have good English and Norwegian Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop/Image Editing skills.
3) You must have access to Google Docs & know how to use it.
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate all text in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with Norwegian text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in a Google Doc file in the format we show. (Sample attached is a complete Dutch translation).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screen shots edited.
4) The attached example is an average sized game.
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached example and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 120 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
8) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project ($5 per game)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Native norwegian, experienced with translation with both english, swedish, danish, norwegian and german. Handles photoediting and photomanipulation very well. I have full access to all adobe programs.