I am looking for transcriptionists for overflow. Volume of work varies from week to week. One week might be very busy, the next week nothing. I am looking for providers with transcription experience and transcription software.
Please fully read before you bid!
• You must have excellent communication skills.
• You should know the difference between audio hour and hours worked.
• You should be willing to work for [url removed, login to view] cents per audio minute/$[url removed, login to view] per audio hour, not how long it takes to complete
• Ability to meet deadlines (usually 12 to 24 hour turnaround).
• Check your email often.
• Can follow precise directions.
• Strong English skills and proper use of English spelling, grammar and punctuation a must.
• Willing to take a short test.
• All work must be returned in a Word document and be proofed and spell checked!
In your bids please mention your transcription experience, what accents you’re comfortable with and the file formats you can handle [mp3, wav, mpeg]. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.