About the Project
We create and provide a range of educational how to tutorials on web development and dreamweaver.
We currently have around 60 various dreamweaver video tutorials that we need organized in to lesson plans.
The entire series is aimed at intermediate to advanced dreamweaver users.
What you will need to do:
This project will require you to:
• Review the current videos and organize them into step by step lesson plans
• Identify any additional videos that are required to “Fill the gaps”
• Brainstorm with our product and marketing department regarding those additional tutorials
• Create in a written format the video identified above including screenshots
• Create a script to be used for video production (this will be quite similar to the previous point in most cases)
• Create each lesson plan following an existing lesson plan layout
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for someone who has experience in writing tutorials, creating lesson plans and knows dreamweaver well enough to write advanced step by step tutorials.
At the same time you’ll need to be able to express your written work in way that an 8 year old could understand and follow the tutorial.
You’ll also need to have excellent writing skills and be able to add a personal touch to the tutorials as well as include an bit of humor – after all, learning should be fun!
What you’ll have to demonstrate
You will need to provide examples of previous tutorials you’ve written including screenshots.
That you will be easily available on skype / yahoo / msn at least once a day
Extra consideration will be given to bidders who will be available for further projects as we prefer to build a relationship, and continue with one trainer in the future.
Why we’re advertising
This project is being advertised because our existing trainer has moved on, and we are now looking for a long term trainer to write our web development and dreamweaver training tutorials.