Description: Sr. Instructional Designer or team to work with SAP Learning Solution (LSO) LMS
Our client is migrating from current LMS to SAP LSO 6.04. We need an Instructional designer to analyze all eLearning content types to convert and create prototype of each eLearning course type to track with SAP LMS. All courses must be set to "Complete" and "Pass/Fail" with SCORM API. SAP Learning Solution [url removed, login to view] is implemented and tracks SCORM 1.2 and 2004 and AICC 4.0. Content will require updating from current version, and re-purposing or retooling within its native sourse application. Each course will then be given to a developer to re-work. The consultant will continue to monitor progress, nd update course until all courses complete. Estimated 400+ courses.
The ideal eLearning Consultant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous (3-5 years) experience developing web-based courses.
- Strong understanding of compliance development standards (AICC, SCORM, etc.).
- Advanced proficiency in eLearning techniques and tools for web animation, web graphics, photo editing, and audio recording/editing (e.g., Adobe Flash, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Articulate, HTML).
- Intermediate proficiency in Illustration tools and streaming video technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret various levels of evaluations, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects,
- Exceptional consulting, project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to Estimate Level of Effort
- Work with Offshore or Onshore Teams
- Willing to Travel M-TH
The following preferred skills:
- Authorware 6.5*
- RWD uPerform
- Question Mark Perception to develop online exams
- LSO Super User
- SAP Authoring Tool to develop online exams
- Create course Types, Course Administration
- LSO Training Administrator
- SCORM Wrappers
Length: 5 mo.
Type: C2C, 1099-Contract