Immediate Opportunity for Accounting or Finance Person
I require an accounting project to be developed, which will be used for a training presentation. This project must adhere to USA GAAP and FASB regulations. The written portion of the project should be completed as a PDF or as a MS Word document. I would prefer PDF. I also need a very high quality PowerPoint presentation with graphics and some additional graphics (charts, bar graphs, statistics, etc…), which should be provided on a file for future printing and/or assembling on a display board (standing display which will be used to support the presentation - no more than 4ft high by about [url removed, login to view] wide).
I would prefer that the project is based on an Indian company with offices in Bangalore, or of a multinational company with operations in Bangalore, India. The PowerPoint presentation should include some photographs or images of the company’s Indian operations or of products & services offered; i.e. buildings, main entrance, employees, products, etc…
The written portion of the project should contain all the usual parts of a project; title page, introduction, index, main body, conclusion, bibliography or acknowledgements, etc…The project should contain the following information:
1. Mention the name and nature of the organization
2. Specify the type of business and its location
3. Explain the relation between the head office and subsidiaries or branches (if any)
4. Develop an organizational diagram (organigram) of the organization
5. Describe in detail the business operations
The following portion of the project may be theoretical
6. Describe in detail the types of documents used to evidence each transaction incurred by the business through its operations
7. Mention the number of suppliers and customers
8. Detail credit terms and policies, if they apply
9. Develop an effective accounting method, which offers reasonable controls for all previously mentioned operations
10. Specify which documents will be utilized as evidence for each required process
11. Detail the internal controls processes necessary to achieve a set of accounting books which are free of errors and omissions, and which will ultimately lead to a set of accurate financial statements regarding the institution’s financial situation
12. Specify whether all or part of the processes will be computerized
13. Identify which accounting processes will be performed manually, if any
14. Discuss the segregation of duties (for internal controls purposes) and the number of employees responsible for a particular accounting process
15. Indicate the frequency with which employees will be compensated, and whether wages will be based on a salary basis or hourly basis
16. Provide examples of all the documents which would be used during the entire process for use as a method of controls for the operation
17. Indicate which documents would be filed and kept as evidence, in case they were required as part of an audit or an investigation conducted by a government agency, etc…
18. Mention the accounting software to be used, and why it is best suited for this particular company
I will require the written portion of the project, even a clean draft, no later than Friday, May 9th, by about 6pm India time [IST (UTC+5:30)]. If it is not received by this time, I will be unreachable after that for several days.
The full project should be completed and received by me no later than Monday, May 19, prior to 6pm India time [IST (UTC+5:30)]. This should include the final copy of the written project, the PowerPoint presentation and the graphics file for the display board. A bonus will be paid for on time completion of the project.
It is extremely important that the first portion of this project be completed on time (May 9th).