I am trying to find someone to help me do the following when a I open a document in Acrobat Professional or Standard (version 7.x & 8.x):
1. Hide all the toolbar buttons except the following: Zoom toolbar buttons, Print Button, Text Box Tool, Arrow Tool, Line Tool, Square Tool, Oval tool, Pencil Tool, Pencil Erase Tool. I would also like to possibly create one custom toolbar button to mimic the "Delete" menu option under the edit screen.
2. When I close the document, the toolbars should go back to the default (whatever the user's default happen to be)
3. It is Ok to do a custom toolbar to show the buttons that we require, but I want to make sure we can hide all the other toolbars that Acrobat Standard or Professional shows by default.
4. I would also like to hide all the other Acrobat Tabs like "Bookmark", "Comments" etc on the left pane.
5. This behavior should work for a document loaded over a URL, so its more of a document level behavior rather than Acrobat level behavior on a particular machine.