I have simple specifications that need to be turned into a STL file for 3D printing. It is basically a cylinder with smaller cylinders cut out of the edge.
• Wheel diameter: 196mm
• Wheel thickness: 20mm
• Center hole diameter: 26mm
Around the edge of this wheel there should be 30 evenly spaced holes. Each hole should:
• Be positioned 3mm over the wheel circumference
• The holes counterclockwise edge and clockwise edge is to have different trims. (Please see the attachments for example of previous version for the angle/amount of similar wheels)
• A copy of the main file in case there are errors.
• The file in an STL that has been put through stomp and sleece (free at [url removed, login to view]).
12 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
Hi my name is Abraham, I am an architect and a designer specialized in 3d design, modeling and rendering. I would like to work in your project. Best regards.