Well established gaming company is looking for TALANTED and HIGHLY experienced 3D modelers.
Always A LOT of aviation related 3D work. We pay ABOVE industry standards.
To start we'd like to see a lowpoly jet engine 3d model with a nacelle and a pylon:
- 3ds max 2017
- 125K triangles
- About 100 objects, basic animations (fan rotation, cowlings, reverser, hatches)
- One 8K map.
- Photo-realistic PBR textures (base, metallic, occlusion, smoothness, normal). Initial PBR materials setup must be done with the game's PBR plugin (just a few clicks). The rest is standard for 3dsmax PBR.
- The engine exact make/model.
- Photo/video references.
- Basic dimensions.
- A sample engine model sketchfab preview.
We expect from you:
- 3ds max 2017 PBR textured model.
- Photoshop layered source file (PSD).
1. NO BLUEPRINTS. YOU MUST BE GOOD ENOUGH TO GET A SHAPE FROM CROSS-REFERENCE.
2. TEST IS REQUIRED: Exterior hull model. No animations, no small details. JUST THE HULL preview uploaded to sketchfab. We'd like to see if you CAN see a shape. Most people can't.
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2221 på dette job
Hello, I 3D modeller and animator. I use Autodesk Maya for modelling and animation. I can provide you the model you need with 8K texture maps. I can also provide a rig for the model compatible in either Maya or Max.