I need a 3D modeler to "convert" 2D spaceships to 3D.
I have 13 images of spaceships from a top down perspective that I created using GIMP.
I need a 3D model created for each spaceship. Of course, since the source is 2D, the missing information will be interpreted and implemented by the 3D artist.
Even more details:
- the spaceships have a wedge shaped body, and so the final models have a very low poly count
- 12 out of the 13 spaceships are completely symmetrical along the vertical axis
- No interiors are required, for this job (if you stick with me for future jobs, interiors might be added)
Please apply if:
- You are a 3D modeler with at least a year of experience using Blender
- Future work for more 3D stuff for my project is a strong option for you
You will have to make me an offer.
Not all 13 spaceships have the exact same level of complexity so I am expecting a non uniform "price per unit".
Iterations are expected - if I am not happy with the result / happy but think there is room for improvement, sending the result back and forth for an improvement-feedback loop is part of the work. Please take this into account when determining the price.
After you make an offer, I will not negotiate - either I can properly compensate you, or I cannot afford you.
I am driven by results and strive for a degree of perfectionism when it comes to game development - I prefer paying a higher price for the results that I want rather than paying a lower price for results that are "pretty good".