We are looking for a low poly character modeler who can specialize in creating max detail onto a low poly character. The character will not contain normal map or spec maps so all detail must be painted into the diffuse.
The character must range from 1000-1500 polygons and the concept will be provided.
The texture size must be 2048 x2048
You can view the black and white ortho of what an example character concept might look like in the attached file.
Color concept will be provided.
I will need multiple 3d character models create but will start off with a single character model first to make sure we are a good fit.
A couple of points that must be in your proposal to be considered.
1) Only email me if you have portfolio examples, preferably something low poly.
2) We will own all rights to the art.
3) Tell me how quickly you can complete the model and how quickly you can start.
4) Price the bid on a per character model basis as this project is only for 1
5) being able to animate is a huge plus as we will need these models animated as well. If you can't that is fine please just make sure your bid reflects that and you mention it in your proposal. The same goes for animating the models only so please seperate your fees for the two in the proposal.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Hello dear buyer, I am very interested in doing the project. I can make this more professional. I have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. I believe I can drive your project to a success.
Hi there! Thanks for posting this project. Im new to the site but not new to 3d modeling. I've attached an example of a recent character created and will go into specifics. please check PM, thanks/cheers!
I am a character artist.I can do this work for your project in the best [url removed, login to view] checkout my works at [url removed, login to view] to see my sample works.
Hello, We can provide extraordinary 3D Modeling Texturing, Rigging & Animations that can enhance value of your project and leave your audience speechless. Please look into the PMB. Thanks & regards.