i'm looking for a civil engineer or any professionals in building structures, who can help me to build a strcutural module
Description of the structure:
- lightweight structure (limited to 300 grams you have to choose strong and lightweight materials).
- collapsible structure.
- 3 lean points (distance between points X direction : 0.8 meters , Y direction : 1 meters) see the shown in the given figures.
- the maximum long of the rigid components is 1 meter.
- the height loading level of the module will be 0.5 meter and 1.2 meter above the basic level, as shown in the given figures.
- the 3 lean points placed on 3 concrete bases
- the total load will be minimum 30 kg , 20 kg you will load at the first step on height of 1.2 meter (P1) , next you will add the second load and it will be 10 kg at height of 0.5 meter (P2).
note : P3 in the given figure means 1 kg addition.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $123 for this job
We are skilled 3D modelers team more 5 years experience, are looking for interesting projects. We are looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. [url removed, login to view]
Hi,I am a professional civil engineer.I have done this type material selection job before by [url removed, login to view] do your one perfectly.Thanks.
please massage me i want to show you my quality please massage me 200% i can do this jobDont worry you will get 200% work massage me now I have good team
Hello, a qualified Structural Engineer at your service. I would only need to know, if there is some kind of restrictions concerning node joints Regards, Alex