We are looking for a person with an experience in 3D modelling/architecture to create a realistic design and renders of a 2x3km city.
The city layout is to be based on the sketch provided ([url removed, login to view]). The renders need to reflect the style and standard of the reference render provided ([url removed, login to view]).
The requirements are as follows:
1. 3d models and renders and potentially a video (this will be a separate project) of a 3km x 2km city as per the provided sketch. The final outcome we are looking for is shown in the reference render.
2. The provided sketch is only indicative, you are free to modify it to ensure the city layout meets real-world standards and is as realistic as possible.
3. The model and all its elements, such as vehicles, roads, shops, buildings have to be in scale.
4. The render should be as realistic as possible (V-Ray).
5. The surrounding are, unlike the reference render, should be desert/sand rather than green trees as the project is to be built on a desert land.
6. The reference pictures for each zone/section are indicative only to show what type of buildings and setup we are looking for. You are free to modify the design.
7. The project is to be built in 4 stages. Each stage section should contain the same types of facilities to ensure the city is operational, for example in Section 1 there will be 3 restaurants (different types) and also 3 restaurants will be present in Section 2. However, these restaurants will be under different brands to ensure none of them is repeated in the entire project (we cannot have McDonald's in S1 and McDonalds' in S4, but we have McDonald's in S1 and Burger King in S4).
- Workshops & Yards - a series of yards with a workshop and storage/pipe yard next to it
- Villa Compound - luxury and mid-level villas with driveways etc.
- Heavy Industry - heavy industry area with big manufacturing units etc.
- Tall Residential & Hotels - luxury residential buildings (multi-level) and hotels
- Warehouses - a series of storage warehouses built close to one another
- Shops etc. - mostly ground level service shops, restaurants, hairdressers, theatres, clinics, car parks etc.
- Labour camp - a series of labour containers to accommodate low-cost workers
- Green area - area designed to block the noise coming from the industrial part of the project, mainly trees
- Park - leisure area with trees, bbq area, playgrounds etc.
- Multi-level offices - 4-5 floor high-end office buildings and hotels
We would be looking for a bid with a short walk-through video. To be provided as stage 2 of the project.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $940 for this job
hi ,i have best solution for.I will do your project in unity3d so we can export for all platform like [url removed, login to view],android for all platform.i will give you demo [url removed, login to view] need to pay any advance.I have all resources in my co Mere
i have good skill in 3d architectural modeling and walk through.. i have 4 year experience in this field.. here is my portfolio.. [url removed, login to view]