Hi! The maximum budget for this is 200$ and I need it within 1 week.
I have FBX rigged (with mixamo auto rigger) model of humanoid fox, image attached.
I need following animations to be done:
1. Fox drinks some liquid from the tube, coming from above (do not need to make any tube, just imagine that it comes, fox grabs it, drings are releases)(see anim1_reference image on the right).
2. For stretches up, like, standing, than raising hands up, you know, usual human stretching full up
3. (anim_reference_2) - Tail block. Imagine that fireball flies into fox. Fox stands on one lag balancing, and with the tail blocks fireball, after that moves tail quickly side-to-side, like, exstinguishing fire which could get on the tails end.
4. Simplt magic cast - raising 2 hands up (anim_reference_3)
5. Simply grab itselfs arm, like after some needle injection were made, you know, how human holds one arm with other, if we did needle injection. (anim_reference_5)
6. Pant and breath heavily, like after long run, you stopped very tired, while keeping one arm balancing on the wall (anim_reference_4)
7. Imagine there are 2 foxes fighting each other. So we need our fox to step forward, swing tail around other fox for to grab it closer, and punch (we are not doing animation for other fox) (anim_reference_6)
8. While balancing on the tail, kick other fox with two legs (anim_reference_7)
9-10. FInally, animation, where I need both sides animated. One foxes jumps-rols forward, then chokes other with the tail. That other needs to be animated too for the choking to look naturally. Starting distance between them is around 2.5-3 meters. (anim_reference8)
You can supply me animation as FBX files.