Need video tutorial on how to setup SQS with Spot instances to render in Ubuntu. I already render at the command line with my AMI with blender installed but would like it to render files in the background when cheaper ec2s are available. Hence why I need to learn how to use spot instances to render Blender animations.
Need to have step by step instructions demonstrating
1. Setup sqs with spot instances on aws.
2. File type and content needed for sending render queue commands to SQS / rendering mpeg video from Blender 3d files. (All render settings are saved in the .blend file. )
3. Step by step to integrate this with script with spot instances on East Coast USA.
4. How to start the queue and render process
5. How to see the progress of it's possible.
6. How to retrieve the files off the server (identify which directory they will be sent to)
7. Show the rendered video.
renders completed and where to find them.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $18 på dette job
I read your requirement , i have many experiences about these task, so i can do this task well and fast, let send me content via chat and i can start working now.