Production of a three dimensional video showing halo-thoracic braces (a medical brace).
The image shows a device called a halo thoracic brace. It is a medical device used for patients who fracture their neck bones.
What I would like is the following:
A 5 second animation showing the human model:
- over time, the components fly in to assemble themselves.
- initially the chest and back fabric goes on first
- followed by the straps over the shoulder
- neck is the metal ring around the top of the skull
- then are the rods that attach the ring to the fabric vest
- finally the pins insert into the skull, connecting the metal ring to the halo-thoracic brace.
Don't worry about the contents of the blue box etc, I'm only interested in the human animation.
We would want a 1080p video, white background as below is fine.