READ DIRECTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY.
(This will be a combination of a contest and a project)
You must also enter this contest so we can preview your work:
[url removed, login to view]
1) We will submit a preview of what we are looking for in our prototype and we expect you to submit a preview of your design.
2) We need an AutoCAD that will be suitable for an engineering project.
3) The best preview based on our attached files will be awarded the contest winnings.
4) Of all contest entries, we will select a designer for a project.
5) After you submit a prototype, you must also submit a bid and timeframe for the completion of the entire project (we will setup after this contest).
6) We need this AutoCAD ASAP so the freelancer that communicates with us quickly and works quickly will have the best chance at winning the contest and being chosen for the project afterwards.
7) We have attached a hand drawn mockup of what the prototype should look like as well as a .pdf file with more details.
8) THE DESIGNER THAT CAN CREATE THE MOST ACCURATE PREVIEW IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME AND COMMUNICATE THE BEST WILL BE AWARDED THE CONTEST WINNINGS AND SELECTED FOR THE PROJECT IF THEY SUBMIT A BID AND TIMELINE THAT WE THINK IS APPROPRIATE.