I'm looking for a talented 3D modeller with automotive passion, experience and the folio to prove it. Someone who 'gets' current automotive design trends and is able to model concept vehicles from only hand drawn sketches, and is able to quickly understand the concept vision without extensive explanation.
1 - Using the two attached sketches, please model this concept vehicle.
2 - Once the model is approved, please provide a series of high resolution, stylised renders.
3 - at the end of the project, please provide the relevant files created and handover all IP rights
A few notes on the concept:
- Mid/rear engine, four wheel drive Subaru hypercar concept
- The chassis is a unibody foam core carbon fibre 'cell', similar to a nascar style chassis, with thicker CF roll cage struts and chassis rails
- The vehicle is powered by a custom twin turbo Subaru 3.6 L EZ36 H6 engine, with custom exhaust plumbing converging into a single square exhaust tip at the rear of the body. If you could figure out the size of the engine bay and add suitable engine mounts that would be great.
- All black/grey pieces on the concept body work and rear diffuser are to be all exposed carbon fibre
- The paint is a matte/metallic (sometimes known as graphite) blue
Please take the liberty of choosing some appropriate wheels & tyres, and a simple sports focused (no leather) interior.
Any questions, feel free to ask!
I have many more concepts in the pipeline, and ideally I'm looking for someone with these skills to build an ongoing modelling relationship with.
Many thanks and kind regards,
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $316 for dette job
We are skilled 3D modelers team more 5 years experience, are looking for interesting projects. We are looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. [url removed, login to view]