Looking for someone who exports DAZ3D content into Iclone 5.4.
What is exactly to do :
1) You export a model from DAZ3D Studio (I will get you access to purchased items)
- Load the object
- Export the Objekt piece by piece. EG a spaceship with 2 doors (so 3 exports)
2) Import the Model into 3DXChange
- Load the object piece by piece (Example : 3 Objects)
- Export it to Iclone (3 Objects)
3) Build it together in Iclone
- Load the 3 Objects in Iclone
- take the spaceship as mother
- attach the 2 doors as subitem
4) store it and sort it, so the item can be found with a clear folder structure
This needs to get done for at least 30 (+30 parts) complex items, 100 less complex (5-10 parts), and 1000 simple objects (1-2 parts)
-DAZ4.6 Studio is for free, you will get access to my library
- Iclone and 3dXchange you will get access with my account too for one PC.