experienced 3D modeler is needed to produce garments files including animation
- design garments patterns by himself (from images) or according to client patterns
- use garment maker and cloth (max)
- create texture files from images
- export as fbx to Unity3D
garments categories can be:
Blazers, Coats & Jackets, Curve & Plus Size, Dresses
Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Jeans, Jersey Tops, Jumpers & Cardigans
Jumpsuits & Playsuits, Lingerie & Nightwear, Maternity, Petite, Shorts, Skirts
Socks & Tights, Suits & Separates, Swimwear & Beachwear, Tops
Here is some QandA:
1. What format of the garment geometry we need, .odj or .fbx?
.fbx files. After the changes in blender (or Max) are made, the object is exported as an .fbx file.
2. Do we need to adopt garments to avatars provided, and do we need garments to skin to the bones of the avatar?
Yes. If you are using a custom avatar you must skin the avatar (bash mesh) to the base rig, which is provided in the content pack. The resulting object will be your game ready avatar, and this is also the same object that you will skin the clothing to.
3. Do we need all garments to be fully textured?
Yes. If you do not texture the garments, the results will not be AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE which is CRITICAL to us. Also use normal map and specular map to make the texture richer. Since it MUST be REALISTIC
Please send us detailed quotations.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $202 for dette job
see my work [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] all made in 3ds max