Create 3ds Max objects for wedding products
Suitopia offers tailor made suits where customers design and order their suits on our website. Suitopia has a 3D designer for Suit and Tuxedos. The model that shows the currently selected design is constructed of images placed in different layers. The images are rendered from objects drawn in 3D Studio Max. The rendering process is made from one photo of the fabric, then applied on the 3D objects. After rendering it is needed to apply some masks in photoshop. The objects can be used for rendering in other software as well, we have tested for example Keyshot. This project is to create new objects for one new product: Morning coat.
- Create 4 new objects: Slim fit front view, Slim fit back view, Classic fit front view and Classic fit back view
- Make sure it fits to current model in use for Suit and Tuxedo on www.suitopia.com.
- Render with one attached fabric.
- Lapels should be easily removed into separate object later to be able to chose different lapels.
- Zip file containing photos for examples.
- Fabric photo.
- See and try out the designer on our web page at [url removed, login to view]
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $219 for dette job
Hello there, I have read your project description. I am understand but i have not get any attachment. Please send me that zip file. Thanks, Sanjeev Kumar