Working on a new animated series to demonstrate to TV producers of children's show.
• Strong sense of text motion to narration
• Strong understanding of music and motion
• Use After Effects and other Adobe Creative Suite software
• Ability to illustrate
• Ability to work quickly
• Ability to communicate clearly and take direction through email and/or phone.
I have several Monkey 2D characters in Photoshop (Please see JPEG's attached). Funky Monkeys Are The Top Banana. Episode 1 is designed to be an animated series that follows a group of Funky Monkeys, who accidently grow large bananas in the jungle. So the animation and design style is meant to be funny, child friendly, and imaginative. At first I would enjoy seeing a base image from my original artwork, to see if you possess the style I envision for the series, and then go about purchasing images for approximately $40 - $50 until I am confident you can take direction and instructive critiques and collaborate in a fun and relaxed way. At this point I would be happy to award the project and collaborate fully. If this sounds acceptable and you'd like to be a part of a unique project, I'd love to hear from you. I have a high level project at hand that requires animation skills of exceptional quality. This project requires approximately 90 seconds of animation based on provided storyboard, static graphic assets and script.
I would like to hire an illustrator that is able to create a SIDE ON 2D game character with running, jumping and eating animations
Backgrounds per episode
1-2 Background Characters per episode.
Each character must have animations as described above.
• I encourage unique approaches to the Monkey animations so it’s a great opportunity for you to experiment as well as build your portfolio.
• I am looking for professionals who have a strong body of work.
• We are definitely open to hiring illustrators who can animate or vice-versa.
• This is a freelance, work-for-hire opportunity. You can be located anywhere.
• We’re looking to provide steady, ongoing freelance projects for animators who are the right fit.
You can view some of my character development at [url removed, login to view] .