1) You have a valid Google Play Account
2) You have a Samsung S3/S4 or a Samsung Note 2/Note 3 or iPhone4s/5 /iPad air
3) You are able to carry out 8 hour testing each week (4 hours for each game, 2 games on Wed, 2 games on Thur)
1) Download the game from Google Play
2) 1st Hour of testing: Test according to the test case provided
2nd-4th Hours of testing: Play test
3) Send back the [url removed, login to view] to me after finishing all tests.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6/time for dette job
[url removed, login to view] This is my profile and i have done CTFL exam which is related to International Software Testing Qualifications Board. Try me on this
I own a Samsung Galaxy S3 and want to get into game development. I am a critical thinker, analyst, and listener and will be able to find bugs in gameplay, game design, visual and audio aspects.
I have 2 years experience in testing for mobile apps especially games on both iOS and Android platforms. I am familiar with running test cases and I also do adhoc testing. I am very keen even to the very small details.
I have an iPhone 4s but it says i need a Google play account, just wondering why but if i need to use an android device i have one as well. Also where would i get the [url removed, login to view] from.
Hello, Greetings of the Day! I have Samsung grand 2 device, if this is suitable for the project then let me know, I am ready to do. I also have 2 other Samsung devices. Best Regards Venus Parmar